An outstanding opportunity to join our Business Sales and Service Team has landed!
Based in a brand-new office in the heart of the Docklands, this team is looking for a passionate customer service consultant to join our fun, friendly and dynamic team.
Oh, and did we mention there are no weekends? Your work-life balance has never been better.
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for 1.7 million customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About the opportunity:
The Business Sales and Service Team is a dedicated team responsible for ensuring our business customers receive exceptional end to end service when dealing with us regarding their service and sales needs. This is a diverse, fast-paced role with a fantastic and supportive team environment.
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. Customer service is an essential part of this opportunity and the team’s top priority is to make sure our customers receive the best experience every time. We have a number of roles available both full time and permanent part time.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound calls for our Business customers
- Providing solutions to our Business customers regarding their billing account enquiries, move in’s and disconnection requests
- Contributing to the growth of Business customers by acquiring and retaining new customers by identifying sales opportunities and delivering excellent service
- Taking ownership of investigations and follow-ups of more complex enquiries
- Assist our digital team by handling customer enquiries through live chat and email
- Find better ways by identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Educating customers about their energy usage and how to reduce costs by being more energy efficient
This is a great opportunity to bring your experience and passion for customer service to a positive and accountable team where you will be taking your career to the next level.
What we’re looking for:
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A passion for driving excellence in customer service and getting it right the first time
- Ability to go above and beyond for customers by providing great customer service and demonstrate strong understanding of customer needs
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- A high level of accountability and the ability to problem solve
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task whilst resolving our customers enquiries
- You’re able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills, systems and more about the energy industry
- Motivated by achieving call objectives and targets
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- A great team environment with monthly reward and recognition incentives
- Receive the benefits of our employee plan and discounts on your EnergyAustralia electricity and gas bills
- Refer your friends and family to take advantage of our Family & Friends Offer
- EnergyAustralia is proud to be recognised as a Silver Tier employer for LGBTIQ+ inclusion by the Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI)
- Employee Benefits - Discounted Virgin Flights, AIG Travel Insurance, Dental Care, Fitness First, KAYA Health Club, Health Insurance Plans, Myki Offer and much more!
- Rapidly growing company with lots of opportunity
How to apply:
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the “Apply” button to submit your application.