At EnergyAustralia, we are committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging, this is one for key reasons we were Awarded Winner 2021 Best Place To Work List. As an employee you can enjoy some of our benefits across;
- 2 paid recharge days annually
- Energise Program whereby flexibility is team centric enabling all individuals to agree and succeed together
- The option to purchase additional annual leave – up to 5 additional weeks per year
- Volunteer days off to help charities to make a difference through volunteering and workplace giving schemes
- Generous discounts for goods & services via our employee benefits program
- Access LinkedIn Learning in-house free training platform for professional development
About the role
EnergyAustralia is currently transforming and shaping all aspects of our business especially for our customers and as such our digital division is going through a major change. We have an opportunity for a recently graduated individual who is looking for a career in Integration Development. This role will provide you with not only opportunity to learn and gain hands on experience, you will also contribute participate in a large and complex transformation project.
What You'll Do
- Develop solutions to the intended solution architecture for Integration.
- Drive a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation.
- Ensure that documentation is produced for solutions built by Integration to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Work closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Provide input in the solution architecture direction of Integration by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
- Work under the direction of the Scrum Master and Integration Product Owners from a day-to-day perspective, with technical and career direction provided by the Integration Technical Leader.
- Collaborate with all members of the agile development teams.
- Ensure reuse of solutions and components of solutions in line with best practices.
You'll Have Experience In
- Experience in developing and maintaining applications and digital projects together with extensive knowledge of service management, development, and integration.
- Understanding of software versioning and revision control system (e.g., SVN, Git).
- A sound understanding of cloud-based service architectures and AWS product offering.
- Experience in containerization with Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience in Code quality and security tools such as SonarQube, Nexus IQ etc.
Some of our technologies
- We write code in Typescript or Python .
- We sometimes use enterprise integration products like MuleSoft.
- We like to write our APIs in REST and GraphQL.
- We use Azure DevOps for our code and CI/CD.
- All our solutions are hosted in AWS.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Please note, the Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccination (Workers) Directions issued by the Victorian Acting Chief Health Officer on 7 October 2021, apply to all Victorian EnergyAustralia workers. Consequently, offers of employment for Victorian EnergyAustralia roles are conditional upon the successful candidate/s being either partially vaccinated for Covid-19 (with a second vaccination booked prior to 26 November 2021), fully vaccinated for Covid-19, or having a recognised medical exemption at the time of offer and providing satisfactory evidence of the same.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive culture so our employees can bring their whole selves to work and have a sense of belonging. From our PRISM network that creates a positive culture for LGBTI employees to our Reconciliation Action Plan that has commitments to strengthen relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organisations, it’s a workplace where everyone’s welcome.