PEOPLE/HR LEADER – Yallourn
Here at EnergyAustralia we are transforming the way we do business. We believe having the right people in place is the only way we will meet the challenges ahead.
Together, we can help shape the energy industry of the future.
About the role
As the Yallourn People (HR) Leader and member of various site’s Leadership Teams, you will partner with the Yallourn Leaders and other Enterprise Leaders to develop people plans to support business strategy and change agendas onsite.
The role is accountable for driving the core people processes with the Yallourn, Jeeralang, Newport and Hallett power station sites, including Talent, Succession, Performance, REM review etc. Additionally, the role will provide generalist HR and ER advice and support, whilst providing leadership to 2 People/HR team members based onsite at Yallourn.
What we’re looking for
- Exposure in driving change within an industrial/heavy industry setting
- Experience in driving capability uplift within leadership groups
- Passionate about looking at initiatives which will continually drive engagement between site-based staff and leaders
- A solid understanding of current employment law and experience managing ER/IR cases
- Thorough knowledge of contemporary human resources strategies, frameworks and processes – experience working remote to a corporate People/HR function would be advantageous
- Experience in solving complex problems, analysing issues from various perspectives and exercising sound, independent judgement
- Background in Talent and OD initiatives e.g. talent review and succession planning, engagement activities
- Experience suggesting and implementing HR process improvements
Please note: This is a permanent opportunity based at Yallourn Power Station, with some travel associated.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Adam DeCaria from EnergyAustralia Careers on 0439 210 281.
Applications close at 11.55pm on 27th March 2019.