- Join one of the largest energy organisations in Australia
- Great team culture, friendly and supportive environment
- Genuine career development and progression
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for our customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Our Finance, Commercial Finance department provide business partnering and commercial support to ensure that EnergyAustralia delivers maximum value from our resources. This includes setting annual targets, building financial plans and forecasts, defining and monitoring key metrics and providing reporting, insights and support to help drive performance and evaluate key decisions.
About the role
Reporting to the Planning Lead (Group Planning and Reporting), in the role of Group Financial Analyst your primary responsibility is to provide ongoing consolidating, planning and reporting across our Customer, Enterprise and Energy areas that ensures delivery of EnergyAustralia strategy.
You will be responsible for;
- Contributing to the overall annual planning process to ensure that business plans and coordinating capital plans and financial plans
- Ensuring budgets and forecasts across all business units are aligned with key metrics and clear accountabilities for delivery of the budget
- Support Lead with the annual financial planning process and ongoing forecasting process including timelines, targets, deliverables, outcomes and stakeholder management (including the capital plan, cash flow and balance sheet)
- Generating reports, report analysis and identifying insights and trends
- Presenting to and engaging with business stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated similar experience in finance, Financial Analyst, Planning Analyst with previous management or group financial reporting experience within a large corporate organisation
- Strong consolidation experience (essential)
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar discipline (essential)
- Qualified CA or CPA (desirable)
- Proactive individual who thrives on working in busy and dynamic environment
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
Any queries not on this advertisement please contact Tania Quach on email@example.com or 86281568.
Please ensure your application is submitted online and not via the email on this advertisement as there is an application form to be filled out as part of the recruitment process.
Application will close on 27th March 2019.