Reporting to our Head of Engineering, the Business Improvement Facilitator is responsible for facilitating workshops and meetings related to Asset Management activities. Facilitations will include, but are not limited to, Kaizen workshops, Bow Tie workshops, RCA workshops and post-outage review workshops.
Specific duties for this 1-year position include:
- Optimise workshop formats and report formats to contribute to the continual improvement of the EnergyAustralia Asset Management System
- Run down-to-earth workshops with our power station personnel and site-based SME’s
- Compile and distribute Kaizen plan-on-a-page to site teams and save all reports into document management system
- Schedule and facilitate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) workshops as required in response to site Events
- Schedule and facilitate outage review workshops as requested by sites
What we’re seeking
Due to the nature of this role we are seeking facilitation process experts with the following experience and qualifications:
- Business Improvement experience in an operations-style business
- Potential experience from heavy industry such as mining, manufacturing, oil and gas
- Experience with facilitation of Kaizen, root cause analysis, and/or other process driven techniques in the energy or heavy industry sectors
- A tertiary qualification in a related field
- Substantial experience with the management of information and systems requirements
- Exposure to the development and delivery of asset systems facilitation in the energy or heavy industry sectors would be highly regarded
How to apply
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest energy companies providing smart, innovative energy solutions for our customers. We're in an exciting transformation and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
Applications close 28th March.