EnergyAustralia is a highly regarded and progressive energy retailer. We provide smart, innovative energy solutions for our customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change. Our passion is to empower and energise Australians towards better energy use.
About the role
This role is responsible for designing, managing and constructing accurate forecasting models for EnergyAustralia's contact centres. Specifically, this role is focussed around forecasting for projects and the impact on our contact centres.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and model best practice forecasting strategies, innovations and process improvements for EnergyAustralia
- Develop trusted relationships with all internal and external stakeholder and continue to engage and maintain regular formal and informal updates on progress of activities managed through the Workforce Planning team
- Management and delivery of forecasting accuracy in all reports and provide root cause analysis on workload variance and incorporate learnings into future forecasts
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to gather information for forecasting business planning and complex FTE requirements
- Be aware of and communicate to other employees and to the business, opportunities for improvement in processes, practices or procedures
To be successful in securing this role, you will have:
- Extensive experience in forecasting for large volume contact centre environments.
- Impressive Excel modelling skills along with strong analytical and numerical ability.
- Experience with workforce management principles and methodologies is required
- Knowledge of associated tools such as Aspect eWFM will be highly regarded.
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For any queries not addressed in this advertisement, please contact Rebecca.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do ensure however, that your application is submitted via the jobs portal and not emailed to us directly as there is an application form to be completed as part of the recruitment process.
Applications for this role close on Tuesday 26th march at 5.00 pm.