EnergyAustralia is undertaking a major transformation program bringing together all Melbourne CBD staff into one central DOCKLANDS location. This presents an unprecedented opportunity to redefine EnergyAustralia as an organisation and the way we work as a business. Furthermore, it provides EnergyAustralia an opportunity to deliver an exceptional employee experience by aligning its property, technology and people strategies to support the enterprise objectives and cultural outcomes of the business.
The purpose of the Change Management practice is to understand the impact of changes and to ensure the effective delivery of change into the business. One of our key success markers over the next few years is to lead the Change Management of EnergyAustralia’s long term property strategy.
About the role
Reporting to the Practice Leader - Change, your main responsibility is to effectively deliver business change management activities across projects and initiatives within the workplace transformation domain.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing change impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, communication plans and transition plans
- Developing and executing change delivery plans and ensuring these activities are integrated into the overarching project. This includes the initial pilot program and subsequent full implementation
- Defining training strategies, identifying training needs and developing training delivery plans
- Managing internal and external stakeholder engagement and communication
- Conducting business risk analysis and developing resolutions and recommendations
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated similar Change Lead experience in property relocation, workplace transformation and Activity Base Working (ABW) within a large and complex organisation
- Knowledge and understanding of workplace technologies, mobility and integrated technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of the cultural changes required to ensure a successful workplace transformation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skill
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
Any queries not on this advertisement please contact Tania Quach on (03) 8628 1568 or email@example.com
Please ensure your application is submitted online and not via the email on this advertisement as there is an application form to be filled out as part of the recruitment process.
Application will close on 22nd February 2019.