Here at EnergyAustralia we are transforming the way we do business. The foundations of our business have been laid and we are now entering the critical phase of delivering on our plans. In other words, we know where we are going and now need to bring the strategy to life.
We believe having the right people in place is the only way we will meet the challenges ahead. Together we have the opportunity to help shape the energy industry of the future.
About the Team
The Portfolio Governance Team is responsible for the ongoing definition, governance, assurance and management of the Enterprise portfolio of investments. This team ensures that EnergyAustralia invests in the right projects and programs aligned to our strategic direction. This in turn helps to shape the future of the company.
About the role
The Portfolio Governance and Assurance Lead is responsible for maintaining the relevance of the Enterprise Investment Delivery Framework (EIDF) and Assurance Framework, training and guiding the project delivery community and business stakeholders in their adherence to it and use of supporting artefacts and project management tools.
You will also track the status of portfolio EIDF deliverables and milestones and monitor governance and assurance activities across programs and projects. The role will contribute to the successful delivery of projects and programs at EnergyAustralia.
Key activities include:
- Lead the design and embedding of the EIDF, governance guidelines, tool and artefacts.
- Partner with the project delivery community and business stakeholders to educate and guide projects through the EIDF and associated assurance practices.
- Conduct Gate Readiness Checks in preparation for gate approvals and report on inflight program and project health.
- Conduct Post Implementation Reviews, capture and share learnings for future projects.
- Define and use leading indicators to identify and address issues that may compromise delivery or benefits realisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience working in a project governance related capacity
- Clear understanding of “what good looks like” in program and project delivery.
- Experience in working in a large portfolio of work with multiple interdependencies, ideally as part of a business-wide transformation environment
- A sound understanding of the metrics that determine project health
- Experience in delivering governance and assurance processes on complex programs and projects e.g. assurance audits
- Formal portfolio/program/project management training, e.g. PRINCE2, Agile, PMBOK, MoP, P3O
- Experience using Project and Portfolio Management tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Slack, PPM, financial systems and portfolio trackers) would be looked upon favourably.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
Applications close on the 21st February 2019 at 5.00pm.
For urgent queries not addressed in the advertisement, please contact email@example.com