The Energy industry is undergoing a radical transformation. As one of Australia’s largest energy providers, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
About the role
As Learning & Development Lead, you will be an integral part of the team who are responsible for creating and executing people initiatives that enable EnergyAustralia to attract, develop and retain talent to deliver on our vision.
In this newly created role, you will develop and manage a learning framework for multiple audiences including our industrial workforce. You will:
- Work with senior stakeholders to build and implement Learning & Development solutions
- Manage the delivery of solutions including; training needs analysis, delivery, vendor relationship management, course participation and training logistics
- Develop and review strategic learning objectives and translate these into operational plans
- Implement strategic partnerships with external RTO’s for the delivery of programs
- Ensure that strategies are in line with EnergyAustralia’s risk management, governance, compliance and accountability frameworks
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise, and actively remain up to date with external research, trends and best practice
What we're looking for
We are looking for a forward-thinking individual with experience setting and implementing learning strategy within a complex environment. Experience partnering with multi-disciplined client groups will also be critical. As well as a track record driving strategy in a complicated environment, you will also have:
- Proven experience in the management and governance of L&D frameworks, and learning management systems
- Demonstrated experience leading the design, implementation and management of learning strategies, projects and initiatives in industrial environments
- Experience delivering technical and behavioural training across multiple training programs for different audiences
- An understanding of training/learning processes, theories and methodologies, including adult learning principles and styles
- Confidence in influencing and communicating with senior level stakeholders.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for creating people initiatives, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
If you would like a confidential conversation, contact Charis Turner by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 03 8628 1396