At EnergyAustralia we are transforming the way we do business.
We believe having the right people in place is the only way we will meet the challenges ahead. Together we have the opportunity to help shape the Energy industry of the future.
About the Role
An outstanding opportunity for a Research Specialist to join us. In this high impact role, you'll manage research activity that delivers meaningful insights to stakeholders that facilitates decisions which drive optimal customer and business outcomes. Specifically, you will:
- drive the development and delivery of an annual research plan and manage all tracking studies including NPS and brand sentiment;
- leverage our resources to conduct proposition and market research in-house, as well as partner with our preferred agency partners;
- partner with stakeholders across the business to support their insight requests and improve EnergyAustralia's understanding of home and business customers;
- solicit competitor and market intelligence and ensure that such information is shared with key decision makers across the business; and
- be able to understand, interpret, and deliver changes to our customers in a way they’ll value and understand.
What’s in it for you
Work in in an industry that fundamentally is going through significant change. You will be involved in re-evaluating everything we do from the ground up, making sure that the customer is at the heart of our decisions. Also:
- enjoy a broad range of responsibilities
- influence all levels of stakeholder up to the Executive Management Team
- conduct and deliver cutting edge research
- gain true in-house market research experience in an ever-changing industry
To be successful in this role you'll come from a strong market research background and possess excellent qualitative and quantitative analytical skills. Also, you will:
- have experience developing first rate consumer and business insights
- you’ll have at least 3 years’ experience in agency, ideally working in a similar industry
- proven communication and interpersonal skills which enable you to lead, inspire and influence a broad range of stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Charis Turner on (03) 8628 1396 or email email@example.com.