EnergyAustralia is a highly regarded and progressive energy retailer. We provide smart, innovative energy solutions for our customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do and we’re determined to drive positive change. Our passion is to empower and energise Australians towards better energy use.
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Solutions Technical Leader, the Digital Developer role is to create solutions that are used by our customers to interact with Energy Australia digitally and work with our business partners, analysts, architects, UX and scrum masters to deliver high quality outcomes.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing solutions to the intended solution architecture for Digital, contributing alongside a group of peers to build the best code we can
- Driving a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation
- Ensuring that documentation produced for solutions built by Digital is lean, but enough to enable the DevOps teams to support the solutions in production and for future change
- Working closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions
- Providing input in the solution architecture direction of Digital by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities
- Working under the direction of the Scrum Master and Digital Product Owners from a day to day perspective, with technical and career guidance being provided by the Customer Solutions Technical Lead
- Collaborating with all members of agile development teams across the organisation and help drive the agile transformation for EA from a technical standpoint
- Ensuring reuse of solutions and components of solutions in line with best practices
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated similar development experience at a senior or team leader level within a medium to large organisation or consultancy
- Experience working in an agile process and SCRUM environment
- Experience and strong development skills in Angular 2-latest, AWS and/or another commercial cloud provider (essential)
- Experience delivering solutions designed as Microservices or Microfrontends.
- Experience integrating with Adobe, Google or other analytics platforms
- Outstanding internal and external stakeholder engagement skills
- Exceptional communication skills
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For any queries not addressed in this advertisement, please contact Clara Allemand via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do however ensure that your application is submitted via the jobs portal as there is an application form to be completed as part of the process.
Applications will close on the 22nd of February at 5.00pm.