The Energy industry is transforming. As one of Australia’s largest generators of electricity, we are stepping up to ‘light the way’ towards a cleaner energy future.
About the role
The Forecast Leader is responsible for leading a team of Analysts (4 in total). The role is responsible for managing Budget and Capacity plans and constructing accurate FTE models for our contact centres both on shore and offshore.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and deliver improved business efficiency through process improvements and develop and model best practice forecasting methodologies, strategies and innovations.
- Lead and develop relationships with internal stakeholders to obtain information for forecasting business planning and complex FTE requirements;
- Develop the relationships with all internal and external stakeholder and continue to maintain regular formal and informal updates on progress of activities managed through the Work for planning team;
- Work as a team to leverage ideas and improvement in forecasting across contact centre teams;
- Management and delivery of forecasting accuracy in all reports and provide root cause analysis on workload variance and incorporate learnings into future forecasts.
What we’re looking for:
The right person for this position has an extensive background in workforce optimisation across large, contact centre environments. You will be an experienced leader, used to coaching and developing your people, helping them to excel in their roles.
In addition, you have:
- Sound knowledge of workforce management methodologies and principles within a contact centre environment;
- Experience in explaining complex Forecast models to Senior stakeholders for input to Budgets and Capacity Plans.
- Demonstrated experience in providing sound analysis and recommendations specifically to do with workforce management processes and call centre performance;
- Experience delivering consistent and accurate results in a statistically intensive environment;
- Advanced knowledge of Workforce Planning software with a preference in Aspect WFM
- Advanced Excel skills
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For any queries not addressed in the advertisement, please contact email@example.com
For a copy of the job description please visit our careers page on our website at www.energyaustralia.com.au
Applications will close on Friday 22nd February 2019 at 5.00 pm.