About the Team
The Information and Analytics Centre of Excellence (CoE) will provide business and technology domain expertise in several technical solutions that support and enable effective Information Management.
EnergyAustralia is a highly regarded and progressive energy retailer. We provide smart, innovative energy solutions for over 1.7 million customers. We’re excited about the amazing things energy can do. And we’re determined to drive positive change. Our passion is to empower and energise Australians towards better energy use.
About the role
The IM Platform Support Lead will design, plan, manage and support the execution of the Information and Analytics portfolio systems of work to time, budget and quality targets, in accordance with appropriate architecture and standards.
You will provide technical support and governance to ensure stable operation and availability of all systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the platform interfaces support business processes.
- Providing management to ensure correctness, consistency and availability of systems at all required times.
- Taking an end-to-end process view with the aim of automation and simplification across all processes.
- Oversight software installation, configure, upgrade and patching solely or as planned with Vendor support team.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the systems support function by maintaining awareness of technology developments and making.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in corporate environment, supporting applications/ platforms across multiple outsourced vendors.
- Expertise in design, management and maintaining Oracle Stack and Warehouse systems.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of ITIL and COBIT control frameworks.
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete documentation.
- Ability to communicate clearly with key business stakeholders and system users.
How to Apply:
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Aoife O’Hagan on (03) 86281413 or email Aoife.O'Hagan@energyaustralia.com.au.
This role with close on Monday 18th February.