Maintenance Team Leader(s) – Yallourn Power Station
Applications are currently being sought from suitably qualified and experienced Maintenance Managers / Leaders for the role(s) of a Maintenance Team Leader, Yallourn Power Station.
Operating semi-autonomously and reporting to the Power Station Maintenance Manager, this role(s) provides leadership and guidance to a multidiscipline Team of consisting of Engineers, Technicians, Tradespeople and other Maintenance Team Members, working onsite in order to keep our generation plant operating efficiently, reliably and safely.
As a Maintenance Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a multidiscipline team of engineers, Technicians, Tradespeople and other maintenance team members
- Leading the team’s health & safety cultural, and ensuring safety standards are not compromised
- Ensuring that maintenance activities are done right the first time, through continuous improvement
- Responding to major challenges, market demands,
- Lead change and encourage innovation within the team, developing strategies for overall business improvement.
- Ensure that the team’s allocated plant system’s Life Maintenance Plans are current, reflecting all implemented modifications, risks and requirements to meet Power Station end of life objectives.
- Annual development of the Team Business Plan - In conjunction with Asset Management, Accountable for monthly forecasting against business plan.
- Delivery of routine, condition based, defect and improvement work scopes Management and leadership of all contractors engaged for work within the team’s plant system responsibility
- Ensuring company initiatives and communications are effectively implemented and conveyed within the team
Due to the nature of this role(s), we are seeking candidates with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive team and people leadership experience, including setting team objectives, performance management and driving thought-change;
- Exceptional demonstrated communication and rapport building capability;
- Proven financial and project leadership acumen;
- Engineering / industrial process plant system technical acumen – Engineering qualifications are desirable, not essential;
- Experience leading within an Industrial setting, dealing with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders
Please note: The Maintenance Team Leaders generally work during the day, Monday to Friday, unless plant issues or projects dictate otherwise.
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply’ button to submit your application.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Adam DeCaria on 0439 210 281.