- Join one of the largest Energy organisation in Australia
- Great team culture, friendly and supportive environment
- Perfect CBD location and close to public transport
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest Energy companies providing smart, innovative Energy solutions for our customers. We are transforming and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
In the role of Senior Business Analyst your main responsibility is to work alongside the business to define and document business requirements and contributing to training, business process mapping and business readiness.
You will be responsible for;
- Defining the solution boundaries and the scope of the deliverables
- Accurately documenting and managing requirements
- Ensuring requirements are met, tested and implemented successfully
- Ensuring solutions are sound, fit for purpose, functional and meet the project objectives
- Building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Proactively participating in continuous improvements
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated Senior BA expertise in an acquisition and merger project or functional skills
- Effective gathering and management of business requirements
- Excellent Business process modelling
- Experience in developing business cases
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
Any queries not answered in this advertisement please contact Tania Quach on (03) 8628 1568 or email@example.com
Please ensure your application is submitted online and not via the email on this advertisement as there is an application form to be filled out as part of the recruitment process.
Application will close on Friday 25th May 2018.