- 6-month contract opportunity
- IT Change Management and ServiceNow focus
- Must start on or before July 2018
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest Energy companies providing smart, innovative Energy solutions for our customers. We are transforming and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
In the role of IT Change Lead your primary responsibility is to ensure rigorous IT Change Management policies and processes are fulfilled across the organisation and to minimise any risks and negative impacts on EnergyAustralia’s performance, operations and IT services portfolio.
You will be responsible for;
- Adhering and complying to change management processes and approved policy
- Evaluating and documenting IT change and their impacts
- Lessons identified from IT change failures are incorporated to reduce the risk and similar incidents
- Multiple vendor management and stakeholder management
- Working in a Change Advisory Board (CAB) environment
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated similar IT Change Lead expertise in a large and complex organisation and transformation environment
- Experience with ServiceNow (essential)
- Experience and certification in ITIL (essential)
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills
- Flexible to work weekends (when required) and 24/7 rotating roster (1 every 5 weeks)
- Proactive and thrives on working in a dynamic environment
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
Any queries not on this advertisement please contact Tania Quach on (03) 8628 1568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your application is submitted online and not via the email on this advertisement as there is an application form to be filled out as part of the recruitment process.
Application will close on Tuesday 22nd May 2018.