We currently have available an opportunity with our Maintenance Group located at Mt Piper Power Station, located near Lithgow NSW for a suitably qualified and experienced Electrician to join our Maintenance Team.
Please note: This is a 6-month fixed term opportunity.
About the role
To provide a quality and safe electrical maintenance service on plant and equipment at EnergyAustralia NSW Power Stations and other external customers in accordance with policies and procedures, safe work practices and the environment.
This position will be accountable for, but will not be limited to the following:
- Carrying out preventative and corrective Electrical Plant maintenance and repair
- Plant inspections and electrical problem solving
What we’re looking for:
- Completion of an apprenticeship and Electrical Trade Certificate with power station experience or related heavy industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern power station plant or heavy industry including operational, maintenance and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe work practices and WHS legislation
- Demonstrated ability to work to established QA systems / work modules
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, and work independently.
How to Apply
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For any specific queries please contact Adam DeCaria on 0439 210 281, otherwise advertising closes Thursday 31st May.
Due to the nature of the 6-month contract, preference will be given to local candidates.