- Join one of the largest Energy organisations in Australia
- Great team culture, friendly and supportive environment
- Perfect CBD location and close to public transport
EnergyAustralia is one of Australia's largest Energy companies providing smart, innovative Energy solutions for our customers. We are transforming and are committed to becoming a world-class organisation with the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Within our Architecture team we have a Customer Platforms Delivery function that provides business and technology domain expertise across many technology platforms and solutions that support the Retail and Customer-centric business activity.
About the role
Reporting to the Domain Architecture Leader, your main responsibility is to create high level solution models and solution architectures for assigned projects to deliver and meet the technical needs of the business and Architecture policies and standards.
You will be responsible for;
- Creating high level solution models and solution architecture
- Ensuring architecture deliverables align with the overall enterprise technology strategy
- Ensuring solution design meet Architecture policies and standards
- Providing customer platforms domain architecture, roadmaps and deliverables for projects and programs
- Building and maintaining strong internal and external (vendors) relationships
- Supporting Solution Architects as required
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated expertise in Solution/Domain Architecture within a large and complex organisation
- Experience in Retail customer platforms i.e. billing, metering, digital
- Certification and experience in TOGAF, SOSA, ADM
- Graduate tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineer or equivalent (desirable)
- Demonstrated exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
If you share our passion for making customers a priority, doing the right thing, leading change and want to be part of an organisation focused on making a positive impact, click the 'Apply" button to submit your application.
For a full job description please click here Customer Service CoE Domain Architect .pdf
Any queries not on this advertisement please contact Tania Quach on (03) 8628 1568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure your application is submitted online and not via the email on this advertisement as there is an application form to be filled out as part of the recruitment process.
Application will close on Tuesday 29th May 2018